Buy Business or Sell Business USA

Sell your Business ?

List Here

Search Businesses for Sale in USA

View Business for Sale in USA

New York
Business for Sale New York, USA
Business for Sale California, USA
Business for Sale Texas, USA
Business for Sale Florida, USA

View Latest Businesses for Sale

LocationIndustryPriceBusiness Description
, SUFFOLK, NEW YORK Restaurants USD698,000High Volume Very Profitable Pizzaria
, SUFFOLK, NEW YORK All - Retailers USD695,000Pizzeria Doing Over $34K per week
CHARLOTTESVILLE, CHARLOTTESVILLE CITY, VIRGINIA All - Retailers USD10,000,000Growing International Coffee Enterprise
BARIUM SPRINGS, IREDELL, NORTH CAROLINA All - Retailers USD1,375,000Highly Successful Transportation Company
CHARLOTTE, MECKLENBURG, NORTH CAROLINA All - Retailers USD575,000Well-Known NC Medical Retail Shop
CHARLOTTE, MECKLENBURG, NORTH CAROLINA All - Retailers USD169,000Highly Successful NC Surveying Company
CHARLOTTE, MECKLENBURG, NORTH CAROLINA All - Retailers USD825,000Well-Established Engraving Shop in NC
CHARLOTTE, MECKLENBURG, NORTH CAROLINA All - Retailers USD1,350,000Well Established NC Used Car Dealership
, SUFFOLK, NEW YORK Grocery & Food Stores USD169,000Butcher Shop with Catering



What services does provide? can help you buy or sell an existing, established and profitabe business. The site helps small business owners sell their business. Business Owners and Business Brokers can list their Business for Sale on the site. Additionally, the site provides Small Business owners Business Search, Business Valuation, Business Loans and Business for Sale advisory services.

Are you looking to buy a business - We can help you buy an existing profitable business or company. The platform will notify you when a business for sale matching your requirements is listed.

Business owners and business brokers can list their business for sale or purchase a business in all major metros and cities including New York City, Chicago, Miami, Philadelphia, Dallas–Fort Worth, Boston, Houston, Atlanta, Phoenix, San Francisco–Oakland, Washington and others.

How many small businesses are there in USA?

in 2017 there were about 30.2 million small businesses in the United States that had fewer than 500 employees. This represents about 99.9% of all businesses in the United States.

Over 50% of the working population works in a small business. 52% of all small businesses are home-based. There were 22.5 million non-employer firms in 2011. The fastest growing sector for freelance businesses in 2011 included auto repair shops, beauty salons and dry cleaners. Between 60% & 80% of all new jobs created in the US can be attributed to Small Business. Total small business revenue is almost $8 trillion. New York, California, Florida and Texas have the largest numbers of small businesses in the US accounting for 34% of all U.S. small businesses.

How are businesses in the US classified?

According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau's Survey of Business Owners, in 2017, the industries with the largest number of small businesses were:

Retail trade (4.9 million businesses) Professional, scientific, and technical services (4.5 million businesses) Health care and social assistance (3.9 million businesses) Accommodation and food services (3.7 million businesses) Construction (3.3 million businesses)
According to the 2017 Survey of Business Owners, about 67.5% of small businesses in the United States were located in metropolitan statistical areas (MSAs), which are defined as areas with a population of at least 50,000. The remaining 32.5% were located outside of MSAs.

Business for Sale USA

Disclaimer: provides business for sale classifieds. All business for sale and other business opportunities are not an offering or purchase recommendation by We rely on the accuracy of the content submitted to us by business owners and intermediaries representing business owners. A business buyer must seek the advice of a Business Broker or Business Professional such as a lawyer, financial consultant and accountant before closing the deal. Please review our Disclaimer for more details.

Buy Sell Business Facebook Buy Sell Business twitter rss Contact Us Buy Sell Business Pinterest  
Legal | Privacy Policy | Glossary | Help  |

Copyright © 2023 - Connectsoft Corporation.