Business for Sale


Business Location CHARLOTTE, MECKLENBURG, NORTH CAROLINA, USA
Business Category All - Retailers, Retail
Offer Issue Date Offer End Date
No of Employees Established Year
Business Description

Longstanding North Carolina Custom Glass Engraving Store

Business Summary
Asking Price Cash Flow

A rare and exciting opportunity is now available to own a highly successful custom glass engraving retail store with 68 years of history and a long list of satisfied customers. The business comes with nearly half a million dollars' worth of inventory and FF&E, making it ready to operate from day one. The current owner, who is retiring, is offering 14 days of seller training at no cost, ensuring a smooth transition for the new buyer. With 28 years of ownership and a strong reputation for providing high-quality, customized engraving of glass and crystal, this business is well-positioned for continued success. 70% of the business comes from corporate and wholesale accounts, with the remaining 30% from retail. The business motto, "It can serve all of your glass engraving needs for any occasion," is a testament to the wide range of products and services available. Don't miss this opportunity to own a highly successful custom glass engraving retail store with a rich history and bright future ahead. Contact us today to learn more and schedule a viewing.


Non-compete: 25 miles for 3 years

Address and Satellite View Google Maps
Additional Information
Please log in for additional financial details and due diligence material. click here to login.


To request more information (Prospectus) please complete the form below:
First Name:   *     Last Name:   *  
  Email:   *   Verify¬†Email:   *  
 
Please enter the text you see on the image.
  Phone Number*  

Submitting this form indicates your acceptance of the Terms of Use.



     
   
Email Link to a friend Tell a friend     Business for Sale Description- Help   


Third-Party Information Liability Disclaimer: Business for Sale information on this Web page (Business listing) has been provided by external sources (Business seller or representative). BuySellBusinesses.com has no stake in the sale of this business and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Please read our Terms of Service before responding to any ad on our website.
 



Disclaimer: BuySellBusinesses.com provides business for sale classifieds. All business for sale and other business opportunities are not an offering or purchase recommendation by buysellbusinesses.com. We rely on the accuracy of the content submitted to us by business owners and intermediaries representing business owners. A business buyer must seek the advice of a Business Broker or Business Professional such as a lawyer, financial consultant and accountant before closing the deal. Please review our Disclaimer for more details.

 
Buy Sell Business Facebook Buy Sell Business Google Plus Buy Sell Business twitter rss Contact Us Buy Sell Business Pinterest   
  
Legal | Privacy Policy | Mobile
Glossary | Help  | Business-Brokers  

Copyright © 2023 - Connectsoft Corporation.


 
>