Business for Sale USA  



Sell your Business ?

List Here


 
Search Businesses for Sale in UK Advanced Search >
 

Business for Sale United Kingdom

 
         
 
 

Business for Sale by Industry

     
Natural Resource Businesses for Sale
Manufacturing Businesses for sale
Retail Businesses for Sale
Restaurants for Sale
Natural Resource Businesses
Wholesale Businesses
Eating & Drinking Businesses
Business Services
Auto Repair Businesses
Beauty Salons for Sale
Professional Service Businesses
Medical and Dental Businesses
Personal Service Businesses
Bars and Taverns
Hotels and Motels
Consumer Service Businesses
  Wholesale Businesses for Sale
Internet Businesses for Sale
Transportation
Real Estate Businesses
Computer Software Businesses
Internet Companies
Dry Cleaners & Laundromats
Construction Companies
Fabricated Metal Products
Education Businesses
Auto Dealership Businesses
Commercial Cleaning Businesses
Gas Stations
Apparel Businesses
Convenience Stores
Food Product Businesses
 
 
Get FREE email alerts when new businesses matching your criteria are listed. Set up an Email Alert.
 

Latest Businesses for Sale

 
 
 

About BuySellBusinesses.com/UnitedKingdom


BuySellBusinesses.co.uk is one of the largest Businesses for Sale marketplace. BuySellBusinesses.co.uk facilitates small business Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) in the UnitedKingdom by assisting business brokers and business owners sell their business. Business owners, business brokers and franchises can list their business for sale for sale on the site. With more than 1600 businesses for sale worldwide, the site is a great place to buy a business or sell a business in UK.

Business owners, business brokers and franchises can list their Business for Sale in all major metropolitan areas including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds-Bradford, Liverpool/Birkenhead, Newcastle, Sheffield, Southampton, Nottingham-Derby, and Glasgow.

There are approximately 4.8 Million Small and Medium Businesses (SME) in the UK of which 1.2 Million Businesses (25%) are employers. 100,000 new businesses were added IN 2013 as compared to 2012 – up 2%. The number of small businesses have increased by 3% each year since 2000. England has 4.25 million small businesses, Wales 189 thousand small businesses, Scotland has 325 thousand small businesses, and Northern Ireland has 113 thousand small businesses.

In 2013, 72% (or 3.5 million) of all businesses in the UK were in services industries. Retails accounts for 10% of all businesses and professional, scientific and technical industry accounts for 14% of all businesses. Almost 50% of the SME’s that employee people are in three sectors Wholesale/ retail / repair, Construction, and Professional and Technical services. in 2012, There were approx. 4.7 million micro-businesses in the UK, accounting for 95% of all businesses. Micro businesses are businesses with 0 – 9 employees. Only 0.2% of businesses in the UK have more than 25 employees. The Construction sector accounts for 19% of all businesses.

On an average, London has the highest number of businesses per 10,000 people. It has 1200 businesses per 10,000 individuals. Only 25% of SME are exporters, the rest of them provide goods and services domestically. 4.8 million Small and Medium Businesses (SMEs) employed 23.9 million in 2012 where 26 % of SMEs were employers and the remaining 74 % were sole – proprietors.
Business for Sale United Kingdom
 

Disclaimer: BuySellBusinesses.com provides business for sale classifieds. All business for sale and other business opportunities are not an offering or purchase recommendation by buysellbusinesses.com. We rely on the accuracy of the content submitted to us by business owners and intermediaries representing business owners. A business buyer must seek the advice of a Business Broker or Business Professional such as a lawyer, financial consultant and accountant before closing the deal. Please review our Disclaimer for more details.
 
Buyer / Seller Beware: Buyers and Sellers must be on guard and must consult a Business Broker before making / accepting an offer or meeting face-to-face (in person).
 
Buy Sell Business Facebook Buy Sell Business Google Plus Buy Sell Business twitter rss Contact Us Buy Sell Business Pinterest
 
    
Legal | Privacy Policy | Mobile
Glossary | Help    | SG  | UK  |

Copyright © 2017 - Connectsoft Corporation.